CEDARS Preschool & Childcare
Early Childhood Development Centers (ECDC)
CEDARS is now enrolling children from six weeks to six years in our childcare, with immediate openings in our nationally accredited preschool programs. For more information, please fill out our preschool and childcare enrollment inquiry or call 402-436-5437.
CEDARS Early Childhood Development Centers provide children with early and ongoing developmental opportunities in an inclusive and diverse environment to help them become better learners. Classrooms led by educated and experienced teachers focus on social and emotional development to give children a healthy and advanced start. Each child receives individual attention, goal planning and assessment. CEDARS Nationally Accredited Centers offer:
- Quality early education for children 6 weeks to 6 years
- Extended hours from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Kindergarten-readiness curriculum
- NEW Nature Explore™ Outdoor Classroom at Northbridge Location
- Childcare subsidies accepted
- Competitive tuition (See Pricing)
- Scholarships Available
- Full-time care
- Participation in family-style food service through the USDA food program and practice of regular oral hygiene
- CEDARS Early Childhood programs are accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) or the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Families receiving state childcare subsidies (Title XX) are welcome, and other families in need may apply for scholarships to offset the financial burden.