1. I love you.
2. I’m really proud of the way you handled that.
3. I apologize. Will you forgive me?
4. I was wrong. You were right. Let’s fix it.
5. Wow. Will you show me how you did that?
6. You are a treasure in our family.
7. Your idea has a lot of merit.
8. Thank you. That was very thoughtful of you.
9. I love you exactly the way you are.
10. I forgive you. The slate is clean.
11. It’s the hard thing, but it’s the right thing.
12. It’s okay. Everyone makes mistakes.
13. My love for you isn’t based on your performance.
14. I know this is hard but you can do hard things.
15. Thank you for sharing your heart with me.
16. Wow! I can tell you put a lot of time into this!
17. We are family and family sticks together.
18. It’s impossible to fail when learning is the goal.
19. It’s okay to cry.
20. What’s your opinion?
21. Don’t compare yourself to others because you are one of a kind.
22. Spending time with you is one of my favorite things to do.
23. Way to go. You stuck with it and it paid off.
24. You are beautiful—inside and out.
25. You can count on me.
26. I’m not perfect and I don’t expect you to be either.
27. There’s nothing you can do that can make me stop loving you.
28. Choosing to do that was brave.
29. That sounds tough. What did you decide to do?
30. Go ahead, I’m listening.
31. I trust you to do the right thing.
32. Whenever you are ready, the door is always open.
33. That’s interesting. I never thought of it that way.
34. You are doing great.
35. Thank you for helping out.
36. Whatever you decide, I support you.
37. I never thought of it that way. Great point!
38. Everyone defines success differently.
39. What opportunity does this disappointment open up?
40. The answer is no.
41. I still believe in you.
42. You don’t have to have it all figured out right now.
43. I noticed something special about you.
44. Thank you for trusting me with this.
45. You can always come home.
45 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear
1. I love you.